Brett Slocum's WitchCraft RPG Page
C.J. Carella's WitchCraft RPG is a very fine, modern occult and horror game, where the players play Gifted individuals fighting against supernatural creatures. The feel of the setting is one of the best of its type. C.J. Carella is masterful in this milieu.
Here are a few things that I've put together for the game.
- Brett Slocum, myself, as a WitchCraft character
- Harold "Rusty" Hughes, an American college student studying at the University of St. Andrews, Scotland. A character in a PBEM campaign.
- WitchCraft character sheet in HTML
- My WitchCraft-to-GURPS Conversion
Eden Player Registry - find players or GMs for your Eden Studio
games: Witchcraft, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Armageddon and Conspiracy X.
If your DNS doesn't have that URL yet, try this one.
- Darrin Kelley's Witchcraft Character Spreadsheet in MS Works 4.0.